June 13-14, 2019 we participated in IT Manager of Tomorrow – one of the biggest IT conferences addressed to IT Managers and CIOs. Its first edition dates back to 2017, and was held in Gdynia where gathered 200 people. This year it took place in Sopot, Poland, gathering over 350 managers and CIOs from 70 organizations.
The event is based on a constantly expanded community. Its goal is to equip organizations and IT managers with a platform dedicated to:
- Develop competency,
- Share knowledge and exchange experience,
- Keep up to date with best practices as well as tried and tested methods and tools – shared by IT industry experts,
All within the areas such us:
- Culture & People: Professional & Personal Development, Inclusion & Women in IT
- Business: Digital Enterprise, Agile, Customer Experience & Engagement, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Risk, the Future Workplace
- Technologies: Next Generation ITSM, DevOps & High Performance, Disruptive Models & Technology, AI, Data Science & Automation
SPOC engagement in IT Manager of Tomorrow 2019
IT Manager of Tomorrow is a acommunity made up by shared services organizations. SPOC decided to engage with IT Manager of Tomorrow because we deliver service management solutions, being the foundation for efficient operation of these. Watch the event overview below for details.
The participants engaged in a series of lectures and workshops to network and have icy threats at SPOC ServiceNow Experts chill & coffee zone during the breaks. See the gallery below.