Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
This class begins with client‑side scripting and transitions to server‑side scripting. Attendees write, test and debug scripts using real‑world, relevant lab exercises.
The course features lecture and discussion as well as extensive hands‑on practice and reinforcement of the lectures, delivered in a wide variety of lab activities.
- Syntax editor,
- Syntax checking,
- UI setup,
- Scope understanding: global and scoped application scripting,
- Where to get scripting help.
- Client Scripts,
- UI Policies,
- Catalog Client Scripts & UI policies.
- Business Rules,
- Script an event,
- Script Includes,
- UI actions (Client & Server),
- Flow Designer.
Experienced ServiceNow System Administrators, with a minimum of three to six months experience with the ServiceNow Service Automation Platform, who wish to extend the functionality of their instance.
- ServiceNow System Administration course,
- Certified System Administrator preferred,
- Familiarity with database tables and columns.
The training is run either in Polish or in English.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to our account manager:
See you at the training!