Specifically, attendees will learn to:
- Explore lists and forms
- Identify the importance of branding, as well as how to apply it to the platform
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Identify best practices related to task management
- Configure notifications
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), and import sets
- Run basic reports, as well as the benefits of performance analytics
- Protect ServiceNow data
- Work with two key ServiceNow process applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Implement Service Level Agreements
- Identify various available script types
- Upgrade and clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
- Capture and move configurations between instances
Attendees participate in real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands-on practice, delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks, and an interactive discussion of a comprehensive, real-world example.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for all users; those experienced with ServiceNow or brand new to the platform, and looking to learn about the fundamental platform features.
UPON COMPLETION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
Obtain a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certificate to those who successfully pass the exam.
Following this course, ServiceNow recommends that attendees have at least two to three months of hands‑on experiences with ServiceNow before attempting the Certification Exam.
ServiceNow Foundations eLearning course – 6 modules introducing the ServiceNow Now platform and user interface.